The Basic Rules: Submit your story. Keep it anonymous.
Keep it reasonably clean.
The Detailed Rules: Stories that contain ANY of
the following will be deleted without notice:
- Names. Any names. Even made-up names. Even generic names. Yes, even "John Doe"! DON'T USE NAMES!
- Excessive use of personal details, such as city, employer, etc.
- Vulgar or excessively foul language.
- Email address, web link, or other means of contact.
- Reply to another story.
- Advice to the author of another story.
- General advice to others.
- Request for advice.
If you want to ask for or provide advice, please do so in our I
Hate My In-laws Forums.
Submitted stories that are accepted WILL NOT
be deleted for ANYreason.
We strongly encourage you to make your story as generic as possible and to think twice before submitting.
Remember, your in-laws may stumble upon this site.