The latest happenings at IHateMyInlaws.com
- Posts: 239
- Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:45 pm
- Location: Illinois
LOL -- and congrats! The video was a terrific way to make the announcement! Great job! Hope all goes well for ALL of you! ((HUGS))
- Posts: 1965
- Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:30 pm
The video was an awesome idea! Congratulations!!!
- Posts: 2302
- Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:32 am
That was cute. Congrats to you both!
'As the days go by, I think of how lucky I am... That you're not here to ruin it for me'
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 4:14 pm
Congratulations!! Cool video
- Posts: 1314
- Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:14 pm
- Location: New York State
“Make no judgments where you have no compassion.”
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:55 pm
That's awesome!! Congrats to you both!
- Posts: 796
- Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:45 am
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:02 am
- Location: Nova Scotia
I can't see the video. YouTube is blocked at work and I haven't had time at home to do ANY web browsing lately.
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:27 pm
Just saw this. Congratulations to you both!
"Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine" - Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:07 pm
Very well done, congratulations to you both.
- Posts: 260
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:56 pm
Congrats!! Where shall I send the earplugs?
- Posts: 518
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:48 pm
- Location: The South
Obviously, I'm a little slow. Actually, I just haven't been on much which is a good thing.
Congrats! It was cute but made even cuter when I read the comment @ the bottom of the video.
Etiquette, smetiquette! It is called "Common Courtesy, you Dummy"!
- Posts: 166
- Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:56 pm
Congratulations on your good news, and hope everything is going well now! Thanks again for everything you do!!