Dd's future Mil

Talk about anything and everything not related to the in-laws

Moderators: Phred, meimei, willthetruthbetold

Hiddenjem
Nuclear

Dd's future Mil

Post by Hiddenjem » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:04 am

It was in a store after not seeing her for 6 lovely months!

Our adult children have been dating for almost 2 years.

I was kind to her and open for friendship from day one but she has been hurtful and toxic to me.

We made brief superficial conversation. I guided it that way to be safe and I kept my guard up.

Do you know what I noticed?

I could see the pure evil in her eyes. She had a fake smile on her face that didn't match the pit viper eyes. I could even feel the evil pouring out of her!

She won't ever change. I am wiser for having known her and others like her though.

(PS Yes, Dd and the boyfriend are still together.)
Last edited by Hiddenjem on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

moved2maryland
Infuriated

Re: I ran into Dd's future Mil

Post by moved2maryland » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:50 am

Is your DD aware of the kind of person her boyfriend's mother is and, even more important, is the boyfriend?

If the boyfriend has blinders on regarding his mother, it does not bode well for your DD. If he's got Mommy's number and protects your DD from the venom, there's hope.

I have a feeling that the future MIL is showing you the true side of who she really is and putting on a facade for everyone else.

A talk with your DD is definitely in order.
Just remember,to argue with an a@@ will make you one.

Hiddenjem
Nuclear

Re: I ran into Dd's future Mil

Post by Hiddenjem » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:24 am

Yes, my daughter knows the truth about the reality of his family.

She also is very aware of his faults and strengths.

However, the big question is unanswered. If it came down to making a choice, would he take her side over his moms?

Daughter is doing very well in college. She is studying or in class most of her waking hours.
"I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou