What happened?

Talk about anything and everything not related to the in-laws

Moderators: Phred, meimei, willthetruthbetold

Hiddenjem
Nuclear

Re: What happened?

Post by Hiddenjem » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:14 pm

Our lease unfortunally reads that we can put the house up for sale the last 6 months of the lease term. I can't wait to cut ties with that state!

Thank you Mountainlover, I will give myself time to let the reality of what I thought was one thing was really something else. I appreciate your support and wise words.

I am about to explore the links!

----------

I checked out the first link. It contained valuable insight, I was shocked that the way I feel is expected with the situation.

Mountainlover, you have helped me so much. I can't wait to go back and re-read the first link and the others!
"I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

MountainLover
Infuriated

Post by MountainLover » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:54 pm

Hiddenjem wrote:I will give myself time to let the reality of what I thought was one thing was really something else. (....) I was shocked that the way I feel is expected with the situation.
Yup, you are expressing completely normal and understandable emotions. Don't let ANYONE minimize this.

foxmanb

Post by foxmanb » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:05 pm

I'm just having a big WTF moment here. What 40 something man asks a woman if he can court her not quite 18yr old daughter?!?!?! Even if she's 18 - NO... just... no.

Hiddenjem
Nuclear

Post by Hiddenjem » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:08 am

And then twist the situation to be held against the teen to protect himself....
"I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou