I out lasted the jerk manager!

Talk about anything and everything not related to the in-laws

Moderators: Phred, willthetruthbetold, meimei

I out lasted the jerk manager!

Postby Hiddenjem » Mon May 14, 2018 11:02 pm

He has tried to make my life miserable since I started, He shredded messages I took for him from people in front of me and claimed that he never received them. He falsely accused me of not doing my job well. In reality, he didn't do his job well. He said rude and horrible things to me. I was civil and pleasant to him at all times.

I gave him enough rope to hang himself. He did so. He started treating customers like he treated me. One complained to me. He asked for the owner to call him. I passed on the message. A meeting happened and the manager quit!

Oh, what a belated Mother's Day present! The best ever! I rose above and the jerk became over confident! He did himself in!
"I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou
Hiddenjem
Nuclear

Re: I out lasted the jerk manager!

Postby IrishLass » Wed May 16, 2018 6:32 pm

Yay karma!! He got his “just desserts “. I hope work will be so much easier for you now.
IrishLass
Fuming

Postby Melody » Thu May 17, 2018 8:59 am

Gotta love karma! Its so nice when you get to see it so clearly in action! May there be all smooth sailing from now on! Happy Belated Mother's Day!
Melody
Nuclear

Postby Hiddenjem » Thu May 17, 2018 7:45 pm

It really is the best Mother's Day gift ever! Thank you both!
"I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou
Hiddenjem
Nuclear

Postby miwako » Mon May 21, 2018 9:09 pm

That's great! I also outlasted my jerk manager. Our store manager quit while I was on vacation awhile back, and our assistant manager's last day is next Friday.
miwako
Nuclear

Postby Hiddenjem » Mon May 21, 2018 11:24 pm

Congratulations Miwako! It is a wonderful feeling!
Hiddenjem
Nuclear

Return to Non-In-Laws Talk