My Evil Pervert FIL is DEAD/@willthetruthbetold

Talk about anything and everything in-law related.

Moderators: Phred, meimei, willthetruthbetold

Queenof3
Angry

My Evil Pervert FIL is DEAD/@willthetruthbetold

Post by Queenof3 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:41 pm

I told you, WTTBT, that we had the most evil FIL's on the planet. I was happy for you to be rid of your FIL, but I was a little envious. Now, MINE is GONE. No more worries of hearing their voices, worrying about them hurting our children.
Mine attempted to TAKE MY CHILDREN from me when my husband died. I spent many years terrified that he would get them because he was wealthy, and finally got an across state restraining order.
Now...I can breathe free. He'll NEVER hurt my children. NEVER.

WhyOhWhy
Fuming

Re: My Evil Pervert FIL is DEAD/@willthetruthbetold

Post by WhyOhWhy » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:39 am

What a huge relief!! I imagine it's like a huge weight lifted off of your shoulders to no longer worry about what he might pull next.
*** The North Remembers ***

Queenof3
Angry

Post by Queenof3 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:03 am

He used my (wonderful & kind) late husband's death to terrorize me for YEARS that he was "going to take my children away from me". The children (all boys) that he never met because HIS OWN SON knew about his, um, predilection for, um, YOUNG boys. Never touched his son, but after breaking up his marriage "to be free to be his authentic self", he descended down into a very sick fascination with barely legal men- "the younger, the better".
This man hated me with a passion because I got his son into therapy. His son went NC after processing his father's life-long cruelty. Then he died. My beautiful, brainy husband DIED without ever hearing one word of affirmation or love from his sperm donor.
This (can't call him a man) wanted my 7, 8, and 10 year old children for one purpose and one purpose only. To hurt me by hurting THEM. And had the money to do it.
I nearly lost our home fighting him. But I WON, got a restraining order, and my sons (now grown) never knew him. He waited till the youngest was 18 and attempted to contact him through the book of faces. The three of them told him to fuck off.
I googled him every once in a while and found out last night he died in January. No service,, no eulogies on his obit page from ANYONE. (hmmmmm)
After 14 years I can finally breathe. I hope WTTBT sees this, because she KNOWS what this means to our family.

Melody
Nuclear

Post by Melody » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:46 pm

I'm happy for you Queenof3. It doesn't get much lower than threatening a widow with young children - you're OWN grandchildren!, except it did!

FIL sounded like the bottom feeder of Dante's 7th level of the Inferno. Looks like the only people who might miss him are his scum NAMBLA cohorts. GAG!!! As in GROSS and GOOD riddance!

Enjoy your relief! You more than deserve it!

rubycrownedkinglet
Nuclear

Post by rubycrownedkinglet » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:30 am

No one can prepare you for the relief when you find out that your degenerate IL(s) are well and truly GONE. Congratulations seem inappropriate, yet also understate the gratified feeling of being free of their presence on this earth. Even if you haven't been in contact with them for years, it is...different.
Red dress and champagne are quite appropriate, even if it's just you!