The stress is too much

Talk about anything and everything not related to the in-laws

Moderators: Phred, willthetruthbetold, meimei

The stress is too much

Postby 1Cor13 » Sat May 12, 2018 12:38 am

Due to the stress of everything, Ive been having heart palps, chest pains, and anxiety. I feel like I'm going crazy, like I just want to escape.
Adam & Eve were the happiest, and the luckiest, couple in the world, because neither of them had to deal with in laws. :lol:
1Cor13
Annoyed

Re: The stress is too much

Postby Melody » Sat May 12, 2018 10:56 am

That is WAY too close. But hang in there you ARE escaping. Pardon me Yacky for "tagging" you but it is impossible not to notice Yacky going from stressed to ZEN when she moved. I wish the same for you.

I would recommend my area to move to (greater NYC) but it ain't cheap. You are NOT going crazy - just statistically unlucky dealing with psychos! Yoga, girls' nights out, whatever gets you through. Hang in there my dear!
Melody
Nuclear

Postby jigglypuff » Sat May 12, 2018 10:39 pm

I understand the feeling. MIL lives 5 minutes from us and before her kids moved away, they were all in a 5-10 minute radius. Thankfully over the years, two have moved to a state over and the other moved farther from our neighborhood. MIL is unable to move from where she is now so we're stuck with her.

We are now awaiting approval for a co-op 2 hours away. If we don't get it, we are still planning on moving that far out regardless. So either way, we're going to have a good amount of distance between us and I couldn't be happier about that.

Hopefully you'll find a place you'll both enjoy soon. Just be patient, it will happen.
'As the days go by, I think of how lucky I am... That you're not here to ruin it for me'
jigglypuff
Nuclear

Postby 1Cor13 » Sun May 13, 2018 3:54 am

Thank you all. Hopefully things will get better. I'm just tired of feeling sick.
Adam & Eve were the happiest, and the luckiest, couple in the world, because neither of them had to deal with in laws. :lol:
1Cor13
Annoyed

Postby jigglypuff » Wed May 23, 2018 9:15 am

I understand. Hopefully things will get along swiftly and smoothly for you.
'As the days go by, I think of how lucky I am... That you're not here to ruin it for me'
jigglypuff
Nuclear

Return to Non-In-Laws Talk